I NOT ONLY HAVE MY OWN RESOLUTIONS FOR 2011 BUT I’VE COME UP WITH SOME WE CAN ALL WORK TOWARD. HERE GOES:
1. KEEP OUR BACKS AND NECKS IN GREAT SHAPE.
SO, WE’VE GOT TO:
Stay in shape
maintain good nutrition
achieve and maintain ideal weight
maintain proper posture
2. ADD TO THAT:
Learn proper body mechanics BY
Understanding challenges that your surroundings pose.
3. IF INJURED, WE NEED TO REMEMBER TO:
Stop what we’re doing and give our bodies a chance to recover
Don’t repeat bad habits or the things that caused our injury or pain
Seek attention from a health-care professional specializing in neck and back care if pain lasts for more than two to three days or is too intense to tolerate
4. BE PREPARED. MAKE A CONTACT LIST OF HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, THE BEST:
neurosurgeon, orthopedic spine surgeon, or physiatrist
5. CONTACT ONE OF THESE PROFESSIONALS IF EXPERIENCING:
loss of bladder/bowel control.
6. Tune in to BackTalkLive every week!
I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL 2011!
DR. ED KORNEL